Compass Intervention Center is TRICARE-approved to offer residential treatment services for children and adolescents, ages 6 to 17, of active duty service members and veterans of the United States Armed Forces.
We are the only TRICARE-certified residential treatment center in Memphis, Tennessee. All programs include enrollment at a freestanding, certified school to make sure our residents stay on track academically.
SPECIALIZED TREATMENT APPROACHES
- Medication management
- Milieu therapy
- Art, dance, animal-assisted therapy and other recreational and expressive therapies
- Consultation services (medical doctor, dietitian and psychologist)
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Geographically distant therapy
POTENTIAL GROUP TOPICS
- Substance abuse
- Cognitive and experiential therapy