Compass Intervention Center is TRICARE-approved to offer residential treatment services for children and adolescents, ages 10 to 17, of active duty service members and veterans of the United States Armed Forces.
We are the only TRICARE-certified residential treatment center in Memphis, Tennessee. All programs include enrollment at a freestanding, certified school to make sure our residents stay on track academically.
SPECIALIZED TREATMENT APPROACHES
- Medication management
- Milieu therapy
- Art, dance, animal-assisted therapy and other recreational and expressive therapies
- Consultation services (medical doctor, dietitian and psychologist)
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Geographically distant therapy
POTENTIAL GROUP TOPICS
- Substance abuse
- Cognitive and experiential therapy